The Worksite Surveyor is managing, undertaking and controlling surveillance activities of multidisciplinary manufacturing, construction, commissioning and final acceptance works performed the contractors.
- To perform quality survey (in accordance with agreed control plans and client surveillance procedures) noting that primary responsibility lies with the contractor.
- To provide an administrative and technical review of the non-conformity process (mainly focused on the evaluation and monitoring of remedial actions undertaken).
- To assess the construction and commissioning methods / procedures.
- To control on site control point release and authorisation to proceed in accordance with the approved control plans.
- To assess the completeness and compliancy of as-built documents and quality records / reports.
- To attend to quality audits and to comment.
- Define, monitor and improve Progress Indicators and Key Performances Indicators (KPIs).
- Mechanical Engineer.
- Knowledge in: HVAC, piping, fire protection/detection, compressed air, water or other gases….
- Worksite survey experienced.
- Worksite coordination experienced.
- Involvement in projects with budget > 20M€ would be an advantage.
- Experience in international environment would be an advantage.
- FICIC knowledge would be an advantage.
- Team spirit oriented, proactive and respect of his own commitments.
- Collect of relevant information for his activities. Chair and issue minutes of meeting. Report on progress. Escalate issue to management and client when required.
- Define, monitor and improve Progress indicators and Key performances indicators.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project: user level.
- Minimum Experience: 5 years.
- Nuclear Experience: would be an advantage.
- English High Level (~C1 equivalent).
- French and/or Spanish would be an advantage.
- Involvement: Full Time.
ESTIMATED DURATION: STABLE
Please abstain candidates who do not meet the requirements of the offer.
Absolute confidentiality is guaranteed in the treatment of candidacies.
Application Deadline: 15 agosto, 2018