Project Manager to supports the Client in project management and in contract management, including in some cases the technical expertise. He will be in charge of assessing and supporting from project and contract management point of view the Client during the evolution of the contract: tender, design, manufacture, construction and handover phases.
- General support to Client project responsible, under the guide of a senior project manager in the team, for project and contract management.
- To participate in the management and assessment of the quality documentation and test and commissioning documentation provided by the Constructor.
- To support the client in the management of the variations and subcontractor acceptances forms (SAFs).
- To monitors the Architect Engineer control of Constructor activities from tender to hand over to the final client (tender, design, manufacturing, construction, test and commissioning and handover).
- To participate in the Assessment of the Architect engineer or the Contractor design.
- To participate to the work surveillance activities for construction and/or facilities installation and commissioning.
- To represents the client in the Final/Manufacturing Design Reviews.
- To report to the Client.
- To control the project risks evaluating the project risks related to design, proposing the appropriate mitigation plans.
- Civil Work Engineer.
- Knowledge in: concrete structure, metallic structures, metallic works, foundations, earthworks, cladding or finishing, etc ….
- Project Management.
- Construction Management experienced.
- Involvement in projects with budget > 20M€ would be an advantage.
- Experience in international environment would be an advantage.
- FICIC knowledge would be an advantage.
- Team spirit oriented, proactive and respect of his own commitments.
- Collect of relevant information for his activities. Chair and issue minutes of meeting. Report on progress. Escalate issue to management and client when required.
- Define, monitor and improve Progress indicators and Key performances indicators.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project: user level.
- Minimum Experience: 5 years.
- English High Level (C1).
- French and/or Spanish would be an advantage.
- Nuclear Experience: would be an advantage.
- Involvement: Full Time.
ESTIMATED DURATION: STABLE
Please abstain candidates who do not meet the requirements of the offer.
Absolute confidentiality is guaranteed in the treatment of candidacies.
Application Deadline: 15 agosto, 2018