Pressure Vessels Engineer to be in charge of all engineering activities in mechanical discipline related to Pressure Vessels for specific projects.
- Elaborate engineering activities: Design and calculations of pressure vessels, storage tanks, drums, columns, heat exchangers, etc according to codes, prepare technical specifications, material requisitions and documents for purchase order, prepare technical bid tabulations and offers analysis, cheking and review of vendor’s drawings and documents.
- Coordinates with other Specialist Leads involved in the project. Coordination with other disciplines to define the interfaces with piping, electricity, instrumentation, works civil, etc.
- Ensures that the discipline engineering deliverables are compliant with project QHSE plan.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Industrial Engineering specialized in Mechanical.
- 2 or more years experience in similar position.
- AUTOPIPE VESSEL.
- Fluent in English.
ESTIMATED DURATION: 6 months WITH POSSIBILITY OF EXTENSION.
Application Deadline: 17 diciembre, 2018