Important leading company in its sector needs to incorporate proposal manager. It will be responsible for the preparation of technical and commercial offers for the different clients of the portfolio and as head of business development, its main activity will be to optimize the commercial management of the company, monitor the status of existing accounts and lay the foundations to develop future collaborations with new clients, with eight to ten (8-10) years of work-related experience.
- Handles prospects increasing in size ranging from small to large (0.5 to 30MM€ TIC), with increasing experience levels and foster positive client relations on ongoing projects.
- Organizes and prioritizes a variety of prospects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, sets priorities, and meets critical time deadlines.
- Assures selective approach to the market and pursues opportunities that meet corporate risk/reward profile.
- Leads opportunity pursuits from initial screening to contract closure and follows the sales “must have” requirements in all stages of the process.
- Manages all aspects of the sales process, closing profitable deals and delivers new award targets to produce revenue in line with the organization’s strategic direction.
- Actively helps cross / bridge Group interfaces and supports and positions and our “Integrated Solutions” offering.
- Maintain adherence to Business Development & Strategy (BD&S) Group direction, Commercial Strategy Group and Corporate approval matrix and Business Unit approval matrix.
- Consults and alignment Corporate functions such as treasury, tax, legal, and risk throughout the sales pursuit.
- Supports Account Managers in client relationship development and opportunity positioning process and maximizes contact with key (regional) accounts at various client organizations to obtain new work generations of new enquiries for the business.
- Develops effective differentiators and negotiation strategies and understand all key commercial and legal issues.
- Researches and builds relationships with new clients, including cold calls as appropriate within assigned geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Establishes and maintains working relationships within the company that will enhance the ability of the sales organization to effectively serve the customer.
- Leads preparation of commercial proposals and make commercial recommendations
- Adheres to and supports Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies.
- Accredited four-five (4-5) year degree, Masters or Bachelor, or global equivalent in applicable field of study and app. Eight to ten (8-10) years of work-related experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders.
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and national statutes and guidelines.
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job. In general, a background in an engineering discipline, process engineering for example, and project engineering is advantageous and so is some experience in working at construction sites.
- Preferred skills and other characteristics: Persuasion, Leadership, Strong in collaboration and a team player, strong organizational awareness and good people skills, Adaptability, Results and target driven, Resilience and persistence combined with strong energy level to drive a deal to final closure, Willingness to travel, Able to work in independence & capable to work outside the office and willingness & interest to be assigned abroad at some point in career.
- English fluent.
- Tarragona and Cataluña region.
- Other Iberian Peninsula regions.
ESTIMATED DURATION: STABLE
Application Deadline: 10 enero, 2019