We are looking for a person with years of experience in PEM in combined cycles / cogenerations (not only experience in open cycles), with General Electric turbines (if possible 6F float-this point is not decisive), with leadership capacity to move to the PEM contracts that we have by administration and with capacity to solve operational problems that we are in the turbine start-up cycle, speaks Spanish (preferably, not indispensable -most of all because all our PEM contracts are Spanish and sometimes there are misunderstandings, although it is not critical).
- Responsible for the planning of tasks, any necessary organisation, and the execution of tests to perform on the systems associated to the Project.
- Responsible for verifying the correct installation of the systems in accordance with the information received.
- Responsible for training and informing the members of the start-up team on the procedures instructions necessary to ensure the quality of the works carried out.
- Responsible for training and informing the members of the start-up team on the risks of the tasks described in the start-up procedures.
- Coordinate the start-up and give priorities to the Site Manager with regards the resolution of pending points and the delivery of construction systems to the Commissioning team, according to the specific procedure to be developed by the Commissioning Manager and submitted to the Project Manager for approval.
- Submit the corrective actions that affect the start-up of the Project or the possible improvements to procedures or parts of the works to be constructed that minimize technical risks or reduce costs and/or deadlines to the Project Manager,Engineering Manager and Site Manager for approval.
- After the completion of the start-up works, compile the records relating to costs/procedures that may be of interest for future bids or in the execution of other projects.
- to ensure that the Company acts in full compliance with its agreements with third parties involved in the Project as provided to the Performer.
- Coordinate the daily commissioning activities with the commissioning subcontractors and GT’s and ST Technical Advisors in order to achieve the daily/weekly and monthly goals from Time Schedule point of view.
- Follow up of commissioning time Schedule and implement corrective measures to be on track prior approval of the Project Manager.
- To advise the project management on the structure of the commissioning team and participate in the recruiting / contracting process of the team members.
- To advise the project management on the required services and equipment needed for the execution of the commissioning activities, and participate in the recruiting / contracting process of the equipment/ services.
- To provide training and informing the members of the commissioning team on the procedures and instructions which are relevant for the Equipment.
- To provide training and informing the members of the commissioning team on the risks of the tasks described in the start-up procedures.
- Will use its knowledge in order to assist in providing consultancy for corrective actions that affect the commissioning and of the Project.
- After the completion of the start-up works, assist the Company in the Company’s task to compile the records relating to costs/procedures that may be of interest for future bids or in the execution of other projects, all in accordance with the Company’s QA/QC and document control procedures.
- Experience in PEM in combined cycles / cogenerations.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish.
Application Deadline: 31 marzo, 2019