Piping Designer to be in charge of installation design for assigned areas of on-shore process units. Reports to Principal Piping Designer of assigned area
- Learns and handles with all applicable job specs, piping classes, standards and working instructions that may be needed for the correct development of his assigned work.
- Review and Defines locally equipment and installation arrangement to full required detail.
- Develops piping studies.
- Develops 3D model for equipment and piping.
- Review 3D design and comment for optimization.
- Verifies isometric drawings.
- Comments vendor drawings for assigned equipment.
- Coordinates with other disciplines for relevant design interfaces.
- Marks-up master documents, gets informed of changes and modifications, follows-up comments from other departments on assigned area and assures inclusion of required design changes.
- Develops piping studies and support definition in assigned area.
- Bachelor Degree, Technical Degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in similar function.
- Experience in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical, Refining or Petrochemical Industry.
- SP3D and/or E3D.
- AutoCAD, Microstation.
- Fluent in English and/or Spanish.
ESTIMATED DURATION 1.5 YEARS
UPDATE CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIL SUBJECT: PIPING 3D DESIGNER BARCELONA
Application Deadline: 31 diciembre, 2019