Accurate international company in Barcelona Electrical Engineer to be in charge of all engineering activities in electrical discipline for specific projects in accordance with contractual requirements (design, budgeted hours, schedule etc.) by leading a team of Engineers / Designers and by coordinating with other departments and external agencies.
- Supervises & perform electrical engineering activities: Material requisitions and material take off; cable and lighting calculation notes; cable schedule and power and lighting distributions; consumer list and vendor documents review; design of electrical schematics and Earthing.
- Distributed work load among assigned team, controlling execution and quality of work.
- Coordinates with other Specialist Leads involved in the project.
- Ensures that the discipline engineering deliverables are compliant with project QHSE plan and Technip & discipline engineering processes & standards.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Industrial Engineering specialized in Electrical.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical, Refining or Petrochemical Industry.
- ETAP, DIALUX, (SPEL, CANECO, JANUS, VDB, SPMAT well valued).
- Fluent in English.
- Fluent in French well valued.
ESTIMATED DURATION 6 MONTHS MINIMUM.
UPDATE CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIL SUBJECT: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER BARCELONA
Application Deadline: 17 agosto, 2019