Responsible for the Engineering and procurement schedule and progress follow-up as part of the Engineering project team.
- Utilize the schedule to prepare and manage critical activity updates and prepare schedule fragments necessary for work around analysis.
- Responsible for collection, verification, and integration of works scope for all entities into the schedule.
- Recommends alternatives for schedule improvement to project team for discussion and/or decision.
- Maintains current schedule for the team during the project life cycle in order to monitor progress making modifications where changes in the original scope occur or delays are encountered. Provide analysis of the various alternatives that may be necessary to complete the project.
- Performs critical path analysis (CPM, PERT, or others) to determine problem areas in regards to the schedule and resource overloads. Interprets project progress against original plan and reports to project team. Develops alternative courses of action to meet the changing demands of scope and schedule changes.
- Advice on cycle time reduction opportunities as applied to schedule.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- Experience in companies providing engineering / construction services to the Chemical / O&G Industry.
- Experience on site is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar function.
- Knowledge and skills for Primavera / Microsoft Project.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
UPDATE CV: email@example.com
MAIL SUBJECT: JUNIOR planning engineer
Application Deadline: 31 diciembre, 2019