International company in Madrid is looking for a Draftman Electrical & Instrumentation to participate in all activities in electrical and Instrumentation discipline for specific projects in accordance with contractual requirements (design, budgeted hours, schedule etc.) and by coordinating with other departments and external agencies.
- Master the representation criteria according to international standards (ISA 5.1), as well as national clients REPSOL, CEPSA, ENAGÁS, NATURAL GAS.
- Knowledge of protection modes for classified areas.
- Field experience.
- Assembly prices and construction specifications.
- Single line schemes.
- Interconnection diagrams.
- Cable list.
- Planimetries for the implementation of instruments / electricity and cable routes through trays and ditches.
- Assembly material counts (cable glands, fittings, tubing, valves, manifolds, cables, wiring boxes, etc.).
- Technical Diploma or High School Graduate with Drafting Training Certificates.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in companies providing designer services to the Oil&Gas, Chemical, Refining or Petrochemical Industry.
- Fluent in English.
- AUTOCAD, MICROSTATION, INTERGRAPH, SmartPlant3D, AVEVA Everything3D.
ESTIMATED DURATION: 6 MONTHS
UPDATE CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIL SUBJECT: DRAFTMAN ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION MADRID
Application Deadline: 21 noviembre, 2019