International company in León is looking for candidates who can manage multi-discipline capex projects involving complex process equipment and utilities, preferably in GMP environments. Candidates should have a minimum of five years’ experience managing projects in at least one of the following sectors: Life Sciences, Healthcare, Fine Chemicals, Food and Drink.
- Manages projects throughout the project lifecycle to ensure that projects goals, budget and schedules are met.
- Quality control of engineering documentation generated by the project team.
- Manage capital spend on assigned projects – initial estimation to forecasting to financial close-out ensuring a continual focus on cost awareness.
- Perform cost benefit analysis to support justifications and business cases for new projects.
- Works with project sponsor and stakeholders to complete project charters outlining scope, goals, deliverables, resources, budget and timeline. Expand project charters into Project Execution Plans as appropriate.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered to meet customer expectations to the highest safety, environmental, quality, operational & performance standards
- Monitor progress of project milestones with all team members and provide status reports.
- Ensure that adequate communication plans are in place and delivered to ensure that all project stakeholders are informed and consulted on key project activities, progress and decisions.
- Develop and maintain appropriate electronic and paper documentation & filing systems to ensure that all project documents are filed during project execution and safely archived following project completion.
- Ensures that good Engineering practices are utilised and aligned with customer’s needs from requirements gathering, through design and execution.
- Manage project changes and ensure all are captured, documented and assessed.
- Input into site master planning in terms of manufacturing and utility facilities.
- Generate change controls and drive their closure in a timely manner.
- Responsibility for direct supervision of vendor engineers and contractors during engineering works on single or multiple capital projects.
- Use of permit to work system or other safety systems to control engineering activities.
- Management of permits and authority approvals.
- Generate and review project engineering deliverables such as technical specifications, procurement submittals and vendor turnover documentation.
- Ability to lead the resolution of engineering problems across different disciplines.
- Candidates should have a minimum of five years’ experience managing projects in at least one of the following sectors: Life Sciences, Healthcare, Fine Chemicals, Food and Drink.
- Candidates must be capable of managing customers independently while steering projects to successful conclusion and controlling their business results. They are also expected to be good, flexible team players.
- Candidates should hold an engineering degree, preferably in Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Proficient or native in English.
- Conversant in Spanish.
UPDATE CV: email@example.com
MAIL SUBJECT: PROJECT MANAGER LEÓN
Application Deadline: 31 enero, 2020