International company in Barcelona is looking for an In-Service Inspector Engineer is responsible for data searching, analysis of data, RBI active participation and finally WSE design of all Major, Intermediate and Minor systems as well of all Pipelines and Pipework under him/her scope.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Leadership attitude.
- Experience in multicultural working environment.
- The role and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Identify and Review all necessary vendor / sub-contractor documentation and certificates available on Database.
- Identify and Highlight any potential lack of documents or lack of compliance with Design & Manufacturing standards.
- Guarantee that all the required information, documentation and drawings are available at proper time to Risk Based Inspection Meeting.
- Chair RBI Meetings if necessary.
- Attend Project Meeting as far as required.
- Identify the most efficient way to define and design all WSE (PSSR, Pipework or Corrosion Loops, etc).
- Endorse the In-Service Inspector activity by signing the WSE.
- Contributes to preparation Project deliverables.
- Engineering Degree (Industrial, Mechanical, Naval or similar).
- Qualification for NACE level II or FROSIO level III or equivalent.
- Strong metallic materials, NDT and Welding knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of ASME, API and PED standards/codes.
- Proven experience on RBI and design of WSE.
- Nice to have:
- Qualifications related to the proper field of expertise.
- Qualification of Welding Inspector.
- Qualification for Non-Destructive Examination level II.
ESTIMATED DURATION MINIMUM 12-18 MONTH
MAIL SUBJECT: 631
Application Deadline: 23 diciembre, 2021