An International Company is looking NAVAL ENGINEERS, to work in Holland. This is a great opportunity to get experience abroad and improve yourself and competencies. If you have the requirements, that are then, and you like the functions, this is for you!
· Develop professional activities in terms to study, feasibility, direction, construction…in vessels, ships and naval devices of all kinds.
· Installation of propulsion and auxiliary naval plants.
· Control systems.
· Shipyards and specialty workshops.
· Specialty laboratories.
· You can carry out studies, tasks and advice related to naval techniques related to routes, ports and water transport lines and complementary facilities.
· Participation in Naval Construction Engineering projects.
· Participation in naval projects in the exploitation phase and process engineering.
· Naval / Industrial Engineering.
· Demonstrable experience in Shipyard / Naval Technical Office.
· Experience with computer software for calculating naval architecture,
constructive development and requirements management: Nécora, FORAN V70 R3, Windchill, SAP, DOORS, Microstation.
Advanced level of English and ability to understand and write technical documents.
· Capacity for integration and teamwork.
· Proactive attitude to solve problems, identify priority actions and to handle a high workload.
· Designers, project manager, engineer’s process, planning engineers, mechanical engineers…
Application Deadline: 31 julio, 2018