International company is looking for a Project Manager for the development of a major investment (new facilities, adaptations to existing facilities, demolition) within the objectives of safety, cost, schedule and quality agreed with the company.
- Analyze requirements and define execution plan .
- Develop operating procedures & standards.
- Ensure successful execution of the project.
- Manage communication with stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with HSE. Ensure continuous improvement.
- Manage the project teams.
- Master degree in Science and/or Technology, or equivalent by experience.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience.
- Industrial Project Management.
- Understanding of technical Equipment.
- Knowledge of Construction methods and Quality control methods.
- Tools for cost or time estimates.
- Engineering processes and Engineering Project Methodology, as well as specific design methods.
- Knowledge of English and the local country language.
- Knowledge of legal matters and the ability to manage suppliers in that respect.
- Knowledge of one or more specific HSE domains, the tools and techniques used in this domain, the applicable rules and regulations, and the ability to apply this knowledge in order to ensure HSE compliance.
- Knowledge of negotiation concepts and techniques and ability to apply them in order to obtain agreement between two or more parties who may have different interests.
- Ability to propose and support the most appropriate method for managing a project, based on its characteristics and life cycle, for achieving the intended business objectives.
- Ability to manage team interaction in a manner that ensures that members achieve the predefined (ambitious) objectives of the overall working session as well as the targets identified for work sessions within a working session.
- Ability to communicate inside and outside the GBU, in its best interests, in the event of a crisis, in particular a labor conflict or an accident.
- Ability to analyze a problem in a structured way and to propose appropriate solutions, relying on specific techniques and methodologies.
Application Deadline: 22 agosto, 2018