Risk Analysis Engineer with more than 5 years of experience in the nuclear industry sector.
- Carry out a risk assessment to identify the risk characteristics, the condition of risk, and safety measures undertaken by clients, to help the firm price the risk accurately.
- Investigate colossal failures to determine the level of responsibility of different parties.
- Collaborate with Risk Engineering Vendor Operations Consultant to conduct reports and quality reviews, to facilitate a high level of third-party vendor data collection.
- Identify opportunities to improve the risk selection and assignment process to aid efficiency and improve timeliness based on various risk characteristics and locations.
- Work closely with stakeholders in the identification and implementation of alternative survey processes, including virtual surveys, Robotic Processes Automation etc.
- Identify opportunities for improvement within the virtual survey process, tools, and technology.
- Work with management to implement changes that will ensure maximum efficiency and quality while minimizing cost.
- Carry out fieldwork as needed.
- A perfect knowledge of English language (any other additional language will be an advantage) is required.
- Knowledge of nuclear design codes: ASME, RCC.
- 5-10 years experience in Risk Analysis: FMEA, RAM.
- 5-10 years experience in the nuclear industry sector.
- Positive and proactive attitude, ability to keep up to date in his field of responsibility self-development, team spirit oriented, desire to develop his career development, geographical availability with international profile.
Please abstain candidates who do not meet the requirements of the offer.
Absolute confidentiality is guaranteed in the treatment of candidacies.
UPDATE CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIL SUBJECT: 635
Application Deadline: 5 septiembre, 2020