The Worksite Surveyor is managing, undertaking and controlling surveillance activities of multidisciplinary manufacturing, construction, commissioning and final acceptance works performed the contractors.
- To perform quality survey (in accordance with agreed control plans and client surveillance procedures) noting that primary responsibility lies with the contractor.
- To provide an administrative and technical review of the non-conformity process (mainly focused on the evaluation and monitoring of remedial actions undertaken).
- To assess the construction and commissioning methods / procedures.
- To control on site control point release and authorisation to proceed in accordance with the approved control plans.
- To assess the completeness and compliancy of as-built documents and quality records / reports.
- To attend to quality audits and to comment.
- Define, monitor and improve Progress Indicators and Key Performances Indicators (KPIs).
- Civil engineer or similar.
- Knowledge in: budgets and measurements at works.
- Worksite survey experienced.
- Worksite coordination experienced.
- Experience: 5-10 years.
- Nuclear Experience: would be an advantage.
- English High Level (B2 equivalent).
- French and/or Spanish would be an advantage.
- Immediate incorporation.
UPDATE CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIL SUBJECT: WORKSITE SURVEYOR FRANCE
Application Deadline: 31 diciembre, 2019