Accurate international company in Madrid Electrical Engineer to be in charge of all engineering activities in electrical discipline for specific projects in accordance with contractual requirements (design, budgeted hours, schedule etc.) and by coordinating with other departments and external agencies.
- Engineering activities: Material requisitions and material take off; cable and lighting calculation notes; cable schedule and power and lighting distributions; consumer list and vendor documents review; design of electrical schematics and Earthing.
- Coordinates with other Specialist involved in the project.
- Ensures that the discipline engineering deliverables are compliant with project QHSE plan and discipline engineering processes & standards.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Industrial Engineering specialized in Electrical.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical, Refining or Petrochemical Industry.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in projects developed under spanish normative and legislation during 20107-2018.
- Microstation, AutoCad, Dialux, optional ETAP, CANECO BT.
- Fluent in English.
ESTIMATED DURATION 6 MONTHS MINIMUM.
UPDATE CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIL SUBJECT: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER MADRID
Application Deadline: 31 marzo, 2020