Accurate international company in Barcelona Senior Cost Control Engineer with minimum 1-2 years experience in a similar role (full time dedication to cost control), knowledge and skills for Excel, fluent in Spanish and English.
- Help TA Manager to build a Budget Estimate using facility strategy, operation’s scope, engineering estimates, and historical based off known.
- Calculate and Report cost estimate at completion (forecasts) that include the most up to date plan for service providers and work scope.
- Takes appropriate action to resolve cost discrepancies and issues.
- Finalize & archive all cost information and assists with generations of financial portion of the closure report.
- University Degree in Industrial Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
- Mastery of PC based tools and strong computer skills are required.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a similar role (full time dedication to cost control).
- Knowledge and skills for Excel.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Experience in the application of analytical tools and critical thinking to a work environment.
- Must understand the TA process.
- Works independently or with little supervision.
- Able to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Able to exercise leadership without formal authority and work within a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of SAP management systems.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Knowledge of work processes relating to project or turnaround management, such as Global Turnaround Methodology, Global Project Methodology or Total Cost Management Framework (AACEI).
ESTIMATED DURATION 18 MONTHS.
UPDATE CV: email@example.com
MAIL SUBJECT: SR COST CONTROL ENGINEER TARRAGONA
Application Deadline: 31 diciembre, 2019