Process engineer in charge of systems design with More than 5 years of experience in conceptual and operational definition of all the elements of the installation, including, but not limited to, the following documents: definition of the design bases of the project, elaboration of process schemes (P&ID’s, PFD’s, process schemes …), balances and consumption, process description, equipment list, line list, equipment calculation and specifications.
- Process engineer in charge of systems design.
- A perfect knowledge of English language (any other additional language will be an advantage) is required.
- MSc in relevant disciplines (Chemical or Industrial Engineering…).
- Experience in international environment would be an advantage.
- Team spirit oriented, proactive and respect of his own commitments.
- Place of job: Madrid, Barcelona or Bilbao. Availability to travel.
- Experience in Nuclear sector will be an advantage.
- Experience in Systems Engineering will be an advantage.
- Experience in design of pressure equipment according to PED and ASME.will be an advantage.
UPDATE CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIL SUBJECT: PROCESS ENGINEER MADRID, BCN, BILBAO
Application Deadline: 31 octubre, 2020