International company needs to cover the piping SR position with a user of at least 10 years years in a position leading team of designers and Experienced in the different phases of project execution I.E. conceptual, FEED study, detail engineering.
- Conduct review of model using 3D review platform and create 3D models of moderate to advanced complexity.
- Apply project drawing standards to design drawings and 3D layout.
- Prepare 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings of moderate to advanced complexity.
- Prepare layouts and/or schematics for conceptual and detailed designs of moderate to advanced complexity.
- Check work done by other Designers.
- Develop and review project Scope of Services, Scope of Facilities, and other project baseline documents for all phases of projects.
- Develop estimates, schedules, staffing requirements, progress reports, and key quantities tracking reports.
- Incorporate health, safety, and environmental factors in design.
- Review drawings and vendor equipment documentation of moderate to advanced complexity within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution.
- Review fabricator drawings.
- Perform bulk material take-off analysis and tabulations.
- Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equal through experience.
- +10 years experience.
- Experience in the engineering field with several years in a position leading a team of piping designers.
- Knowledge of following software: SP3D/AutoCAD plant 3D AutoCAD, Microstation, NAVISworks, SPR and microsoft office i.e. excel/word.
- Familiar with international codes like EN, ASME.
- Experienced in the different phases of project execution i.e conceptual, FEED study, detail engineering.
- Brownfield project experience.
- Knowledge of Plot Plan / Equipment Layout and Piping Layout development.
- Ability to work independently.
- Familiar working with point clouds.
- Experience in the chemical sector.
- Experienced in field verification activities i.e. obtaining dimensional date from site, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish (oral and written).
UPDATE CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIL SUBJECT: SR PIPING DESIGNER TARRAGONA
Application Deadline: 31 julio, 2020