Responsible for the EPC schedule and EP progress follow-up as part of the Engineering project team.
- Responsible for the development, updating and maintenance of project Planning & scheduling system (methods, procedures, time-schedules, physical progress, dashboards, etc).
- To define the Project Breakdown Structures.
- To plan so as to ensure the work fronts at site and timely deliveries.
- To plan in order to mitigate risks and reduce costs.
- To support Client approval process of the Schedule Baseline by providing accurate data.
- To get Client approval of progress claimed or milestones achievement in order to enable invoicing.
- To increase Project team members awareness of the Project Milestones, main durations and critical paths.
- To monitor and control the project status, to detect any delay and to propose corrective actions in order to mitigate risks and prevent any delay when assigned to project as and when necessary.
- To estimate the delay linked with changes and claims and to prepare the Extension of Time analysis, in case of delay due to Client.
- To provide Project Feedback and Lessons Learned in order to improve the Planning & Scheduling methods and provide input to the statistics of Planning Department.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- Experience in companies providing engineering / construction services to the Chemical / O&G Industry.
- Experience on site is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar function.
- Knowledge and skills for Primavera / Microsoft Project.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
UPDATE CV: email@example.com
MAIL SUBJECT: JR PLANNING ENGINEER BARCELONA
Application Deadline: 30 noviembre, 2020