International company in Germany is looking for a Material &Logistics Manager. It will depend on the Site Manager.
- As Site Logistic and Material Manager, he is responsible for receiving, storekeeping including maintenance during storage, and dispatching materials and equipment supplied by Customer.
- The main responsibilities of the Material Site logistics Manager include the following:
- Define the material management procedures.
- Receive and analyse material expediting status.
- Issue OSDs and transport insurance claim notifications.
- Supervise quantity check and conformity with packing. list/purchase order and material requisition.
- Supervise storage and preserve material as required.
- Spot check quantities against stock records.
- Transfer each material arriving on site to concerned. Subcontractor and obtain signature of the concerned receipt voucher and keep the original in file.
- contract start up activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in science/Engineering or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in M&L.
- Ten years’ experience in Pharma M&L which 5 years should be in a supervisory capacity.
- Good knowledge of English.
- German domain.
UPDATE CV AND QUESTIONNAIRE BELOW: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIL SUBJECT: 612
Application Deadline: 19 noviembre, 2021