- As a Discipline Superintendent, he will report to the Construction Manager and will have the overall responsibility to ensure.
- know the project in detail, indicating possible anomalies, interferences or changes
- Collaborate in the implementation and / or approval of supervision procedures and quality control in agreement with the Construction Manager.
- Control of the detailed planning of the works assigned.
- Verify and approve contractor detail programs.
- Assist the Construction Manager in relation to his specialty.
- Confirm progress of the works under his/her supervision, giving support to the Construction and Progress Report Managers.
- Advise contractors in the interpretation of the documentation issued by Engineering. according to the Project Management.
- Bachelor Degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in Mechanical Piping Management Systems.
- Ten years’ experience in Mechanical of which 5 years should be in a supervisory capacity.
- Good knowledge of English.
- German domain.
UPDATE CV AND QUESTIONNAIRE BELOW: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIL SUBJECT: 613
Application Deadline: 16 abril, 2021