Nuclear safety expert/engineer with more than 5 years of experience in in nuclear safety or expertise (e.g. safety demonstration, safety requirements propagation & verification, etc.).
- Design of pressure equipment according to PED.
- Mechanical Systems Engineering.
- Process Engineering.
- I&C design.
- Design by analysis based on a construction code. Experience in design according to RCC-MRx will be an advantage.
- Structural analyses by FE simulation using ANSYS or an equivalent software.
- Components integration in large facilities, dealing with the implementation of several interfaces.
- A perfect knowledge of English language (any other additional language will be an advantage) is required.
- MSc in relevant disciplines (Chemical or Industrial Engineering…).
- Experience in international environment would be an advantage.
- Involvement in projects with budget > 5M€ would be an advantage.
- Team spirit oriented, proactive and respect of his own commitments.
- Place of job: Madrid, Barcelona or Bilbao. Availability to travel.
Please abstain candidates who do not meet the requirements of the offer.
Absolute confidentiality is guaranteed in the treatment of candidacies.
UPDATE CV: email@example.com
MAIL SUBJECT: 637
Application Deadline: 5 diciembre, 2020