The duties of the Variation Engineer include supporting the client.
- Identifying and collecting deviation to the contract from project teams and Contractors.
- Assessing Impact Assessment Reports to variations originated by the Client.
- Assessing Variations originated by Contractor and submitted to the Client.
- Monitoring and reporting on the change management process to the Client and other relevant stakeholders.
- Supporting the Client in negotiations with the client on change related issues.
- Participate in the production of monthly reports.
- Participate and support in the claims process.
- Production of Variation Status Reports on a regular basis.
- Production of Interim Payments Certificates (IPCs) on a monthly basis.
- Lead the contractor’s variation process from the assessment to the instructions.
- Ensures the proper implementation of the quality rules.
- Management and review of certifications.
- Traceability of contingencies.
- Traceability of the Configuration Report.
- Mechanical/civil/electric Engineer.
- Minimum Experience: 5 years.
- Nuclear Experience: would be an advantage.
- Knowledge in: HVAC, piping, fire protection/detection, compressed air, water or other gases.
- Quantity Survey (production of Bill of Quantities) experienced.
- Cost Control experienced.
- Involvement in projects with budget > 20M€ would be an advantage.
- Experience in international environment would be an advantage.
- FICIC knowledge would be an advantage.
- Team spirit oriented, proactive and respect of his own commitments.
- Collect of relevant information for his activities. Chair and issue minutes of meeting.
- Report on progress. Escalate issue to management and client when required.
- Define, monitor and improve Progress indicators and Key performances indicators.
- Word, excel, powerpoint, msproject user level.
- English High Level (~C1 equivalent).
- French and/or Spanish would be an advantage.
ESTIMATED DURATION: 2 YEARS
INTERESTED: UPDATE CV AND QUESTIONNAIRE TO email@example.com
MAIL SUBJECT: 646 VARIATION ENGINEER FRANCE
Application Deadline: 17 julio, 2021