International company in Germany is looking for a HSE Manager/ Engineer.
- Supports the Top Management in the Organization roles and responsibilities definition, for what concerns safety aspects.
- Supports the Top Management in the HSE Management System standard issue.
- Ensures, in accordance with the Corporate guidelines, the implementation, updating, review and auditing of the Company HSE Systems.
- Monitors the effective implementation of appropriate Safety and Environment System procedures and provide for their updating in line with changes in Legislation and Company Directives.
- Assists the Commercial, Engineering and Operations Department in their dealings with Clients in all issues concerned with Health and Safety at work.
- Conducts safety audits both internal and external.
- Takes part in accident / incident investigation.
- Carries out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans.
- Provides technical support to Senior Management on any safety related subjects.
- Carries out any in-house safety training.
- Safeties related engineering input into new projects and modification programs.
- Participates to HAZOP meetings prior to procurement and installation activities.
- Performs Risk Assessment.
- Preparation of Health and Safety documentation for new tenders.
- Provides Safety support and advice, including supervision on preparation of plans and procedures for initial contract start up activities.
- Bachelor Degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems.
- 3- 7 years experience in projects in the Oil and Gas Industry, Chemical Industry, Power or equivalent.
- Experience in works under application of PTW Systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge in OSHAS 18001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001, SCC, TRBS, TRGS, BGV, BGR and other national and international Standars.
- Qualification as “Sicherheitsingenieur/ Fachkraft für Arbeitssicherheit (SiFa)” or Sicherheit und Gesundheit Koordinator (SiGeKo) in accordance with RAB 30. or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of English.
- German domain.
UPDATE CV BELOW: email@example.com
MAIL SUBJECT: 669
Application Deadline: 13 diciembre, 2020