International company in Germany is looking for a Construction Manager. It will depend on the Site Manager.
- Supervises measurements and budgets, material offers, industrial companies, professionals, etc.
- Track deadlines and costs.
- Coordinates and controls the development of the work so that the different materials, industrial companies, professionals, etc., are in the work in a timely manner and meet the agreed deadlines.
- Follows up the work quality plan and supervises all tests and / or analytics that are responsible for the quality of the different materials.
- It ensures the application of the health and safety plan or plans at work, and controls the possible incidents that may arise.
- Manages the final documentation for the delivery of the finished work: certifications, registration of services, etc.
- Familiar with safe work practices, quality and construction standards, as well as coordination of work teams (supervisory) in stops and starts in marches.
- Good planning and execution skills, quality assurance, leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to plan and execute the project to ensure maximum productivity within optimal quality and on time.
UPDATE CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIL SUBJECT: CONSTRUCTION MANAGER GERMANY
Application Deadline: 15 enero, 2021