Construction superintendent with over 15 years’ experience in EPC Projects (Oil & Gas preferred).
Technical English Level. Highly Recommended French.
• In coordination with the Site Construction Manager and when required, will participate during the engineering phase of the project in all matters relating to construction activities.
• Coordinate the activities of Subcontractors, verifying availability of resources.
• Participate in the development of programs for Construction Detail
• Take responsibility for all construction activities in his area (CPF), being its leader.
• Ensure proper execution and completion, according to the design specifications, procedures, standards and codes established program objectives, etc.
• Be responsible for the implementation of the Environmental and Health and Safety Standards for the completion of the work. He must ensure that before the start of activities, each Subcontractor presents their Safety Plan and their Security Coordinator.
• Coordinate with the Site Construction Manager on all matters Security, Cost Control, Planning, Warehouse and Subcontractors.
• Provide support to the Site Construction Manager in the preparation of Construction Organization Chart and analyze the needs of Subcontractor staff and equipment, ensuring that it complies with the terms of the contract with the Subcontractors and the CLIENT, including changes and additional work.
• Direct mounting of ancillary facilities and organize the start of construction activities.
• Ensure that the construction is performed in accordance with the specifications and engineering plans.
• Along with the Site Quality Manager, establish inspection procedures necessary to ensure the expected level of quality.
• Conduct follow-up meetings and planning with supervisors to coordinate work and ensure the availability of equipment, materials, personnel, etc.
• Assist to the Site Construction Manager in direct coordination meetings with subcontractors, in order to ensure that the activities undertaken are performed according to the construction schedule established.
• Ensure that no additional works outside the provisions of the contract are realized, without the prior written consent of the CLIENT or the Project Manager.
• Coordinate all engineering issues Work with the Site Construction Manager or the Site Engineering Manager.
• Coordinate all matters related to construction with Customer representatives (PMT Project Management Team) at Site.
• Be responsible for the Mechanical Construction Completion and support operations in Pre -Commissioning of the Plant, where these are required.
• Collaborate directly with the Site Construction Manager for Close of Construction Subcontracts.
Application Deadline: 31 diciembre, 2018