- Plays an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed
- Remains knowledgeable of safety policies and procedures as well as performs assigned duties in a safe manner and, while supervising others, has responsibility for their safety and ensures that they comply with established safety policies and procedures and practice safe work habits
- Coordinates the work activities of all involved crafts within a discipline during the entire construction effort, if required.
- Coordinates the activities of contractors performing work within a discipline, if required
- Ensures that subordinates are trained and knowledgeable of specifications and work procedures, which this material is being utilized to ensure optimum efficiency, and that work is being performed in conformance with specified quality requirements
- Maintains effective schedule control within assigned field functions of the project and ensures adherence to these practice
- s• Plans required work activities to ensure that design drawings, tools, equipment, and materials are available
- Monitors the activities of assigned contractors and ensures compliance with project quality, safety, and security requirements
- Supervises all construction-related work activities and assigned field functions and/or crafts involved within a discipline on the project
- Performs work in conformance with plans, specifications, schedules, and cost control estimates
- Controls change/scope creep, ensuring that all scope changes are quickly and properly documented, and that change orders are approved prior to the performance of work
- Coordinates the work activities of assigned crafts or functions within the disciplines involved in the project
- Schedules work activities and manpower requirements to meet established completion dates
- Reviews work assignments with craft supervisors and gives instruction relative to the methods and procedures to be used as well as desired results
- Monitors construction activities to ensure work efficiency and that quality and workmanship meet project standards and specifications.
- University Degree in engineering
- 10 years’ experience in the role.
- High level in ENGLISH.
- Placement, execution and evaluation of subcontractor’s claims and demands.
- Ability to negotiate contracts and develop long-term relationships.
Application Deadline: 31 diciembre, 2018