Our office in The Hague is recruiting personnel with the long term opportunity to join the client´s staff, one of the most important Dutch companies focused on the manufacturing industry and data centers.
· Determine, select, and specify instrumentation and controls required to monitor, operate and control mechanical, process, and electrical systems.
· Develop and assist with the development of P&ID’s as required to support existing and new projects at various facilities
· Produce logic diagrams, control narratives (sequence of operations) and wiring diagrams.
· Develop instrument index.
· Interpret and apply codes, job procedures, standards, and specifications.
· Interface with other engineering design disciplines.
· Provide field assistance as required.
· Perform inspections of equipment as required.
· PLC/HMI Architecture Design including Ethernet, ControlNet and Remote I/O.
· Develop control panel designs
· Select and specify instruments and control valves.
· Responsible for the continuous operation, maintenance and upgrade of the Building Automation System and providing coordination and integration with the Intelligent Campus (IC) for electrical, thermal and water metering.
· Control and monitoring system liaison between facility operations and research.
· Work with Site Operations staff in existing buildings to troubleshoot control system deficiencies and offer solutions and cost analysis for remediation.
· Steward of the BAS and IC documentation and point naming conventions to assure conformance for Site Operations desk procedures.
· Continuously review selection of BAS control and monitoring devices and make recommendations for selection of equipment as required for controls application.
· Attend and/or lead project meetings while interfacing with stakeholders, operations, design engineers and (sub)contractors.
· Closely work with the integrated project teams to provide QA/QC review of BAS and metering system design to assure best practice solution, metering and analytic support for campus demonstration projects.
· Attend FAT tests.
· BSc Electrical or Instrumentation and Controls Engineering.
· Minimum 5 years experience in data center design.
· Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications, including Microsoft Project, Word and Excel.
· Familiar with AutoCAD.
· Experience with Delta DDC systems or simillar
· Experience with SkySpark software or simillar
· Experience with building energy modeling and analysis software tools such as EnergyPlus and OpenStudio or simillar
· Understanding of Government procedures, protocols and policies with respect to implementing new technologies and network security a plus.
· Basic knowledge of building IT infrastructure and integration of technologies including SCADA, security systems, lighting control systems, and fire alarm systems.
· PLC and HMI programming experience a plus
· Fluency in English, and Dutch an advantage.
Application Deadline: 31 diciembre, 2018