International company in Barcelona is looking for an Electrical / Electronic and Control Engineer to be in charge of all technical activities related to the Electrical and Instrumentation & Control area.
· Instruments specifications and requisitions.
· Instruments and signals List.
· Data report preparation.
· Control diagrams.
· Specification of operating conditions and design.
· Implantation of interconnection boxes and routings of cables.
· Cable and lighting calculation notes, cable schedule and power and lighting distributions.
· Design of electrical schematics and Earthing.
· Ensures timely and qualitative preparation of technical specifications and requisitions in coordination with other disciplines.
· Ensures contractual technical specifications are met by the suppliers.
· Ensures proper communication with vendors and technical follow up of the orders.
· Ensures timely reporting on engineering / requisitioning activities to the Lead Discipline Engineer.
· Meets quality and HSE objectives of the project.
· Interfaces with other discipline specialist engineers and possibly project support functions such as procurement and planning.
· Provides guidance and mentoring to more junior engineering employees.
· Master Degree or Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering mandatory.
· 5 years experience in Design and execution of projects in oil and gas facilities.
· Fluent in English and Spanish.
· Knowledge of Autocad and MS Office.
· Knowledge of INTOOLS.
· Experience in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical, Refining or Petrochemical Industry.
· Nice to have: knowledge of Microstation is desirable, expert inFunctional Safety ISA/SIL.
Application Deadline: 31 diciembre, 2018