International company is looking for an Engineering with experience in Process, Mechanical or Chemical engineering, to add to their company.
· Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical, Process or Chemical engineering;
· 5-10 years’ experience working in the engineering industry
· Knowledge of design and calculation tools: ASPEN HYSYS / ASPEN PLUS / HTRI / EDR / PALS / INSTRUCALC / VALVSPEC
· Fluent English and Spanish
- Process Design & Detail Engineering including performing process simulations, design calculations, Process Optimization, sizing & selection of equipments etc. for Tenders (as required) and for awarded Projects. Review of Clients tender documents, specifications, datasheets, verification of FEED design & calculations.
- Preparation of various engineering deliverables (Drawings & Documents) such as Process Flow Diagrams, P & I Diagrams, Process Datasheets, Equipment Specifications, Cause & Effect Diagrams, control philosophies, shutdown philosophies, HAZOP Studies & reports, Operation & maintenance manuals etc. and providing necessary engineering inputs to the other disciplines and other departments.
- Preparation & Issue of RFQ’s, evaluation of vendor’s quotations, clarifications, Technical Bid Analysis etc.
- Review of vendor’s documents, drawings, datasheets, specifications and calculations.
- Design hydraulic systems;
- Calculate and design for piping;
- Revise manufacturer designs;
- Experience Working at the plant is a +
- Basic & detail Design Engineering activities for the assigned project(s) in Petrochemical Plants, Oil & Gas Plants.
- Activity planning, work scheduling, assigning responsibilities to Engineers & Draftsmen, and monitoring to meet the project schedule with resource optimization.
- Preparation / review of PFD, P&ID’s, project specific specifications, design calculation / analysis, procurement specification.
- Interface with other disciplines, user departments and Clients.
- Estimation / engineering work related to bids.
Application Deadline: 19 octubre, 2018