International company precise engineer I & C to participate in all engineering activities in instrumentation discipline for specific projects in accordance with the contractual requirements (design, budgeted hours, calendar, etc.) and by coordinating with other departments and external agencies.
· List of Instruments and Signals from diagrams.
· Implementation of Instrumentation Installation Plans.
· Wiring plans and Connection of Instrumentation and Systems.
· Specification of Instruments.
· Request for offer and purchase requests for equipment and facilities.
· Hook-up plans for instrument assembly.
· Logical control diagrams.
· Development of Instrument Control Loop Diagrams.
· Engineer (industrial electronics and automatic or chemical) or higher degree in regulation and control systems.
· Minimum 4 years of experience in companies that provide engineering services to the chemical, refining or petrochemical industry.
· MS Office (Excel, Word, Access, …); Adobe Acrobat, Knowledge AutoCAD or μStation.
· Valuable knowledge Smart Plant Instrumentation (Intools) and / or knowledge instrumentation calculation programs.
· English level spoken and written.
Application Deadline: 9 enero, 2023