International company in the Oil & Gas sector requires an engineer with at least 7 years of experience in the preparation of engineering documentation in the technical office and more than 4 years in the field of process control systems (DCS, ESD, F & G .. .), communications, networks and field buses.
- Planning and execution of systems engineering design
- Elaboration in time and with quality of the following documentation, in coordination with other disciplines: philosophy control of process plants, specifications of control systems (for design and supply), system I / O sizing, hardware and software specification, interface between systems, functional analysis of control systems, C & E diagrams, logical and sequential diagrams;
- Purchase requisition, tracking and validation of documentation and installation of “Vendors” integrators of systems, FAT tests.
- Ensures proper communication with suppliers and technical follow-up of orders.
- Ensure the timely report on engineering / requisition activities to the leading discipline engineer.
- Make Interface with other engineers discipline specialists and enable project support functions such as hiring and planning.
- Provides guidance and advice to junior engineering employees.
- Engineer (industrial and automatic or chemical electronics).
- ESSENTIAL: 7 years of experience in preparing engineering documentation in the technical office.
- Experience of more than 4 years in the field of Process Control Systems (DCS, ESD, F & G …), Communications, Networks and Field Buses.
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Access ..), Adobe Acrobat, AutoCAD or μStation knowledge.
- Valuable knowledge Smart Plant Instrumentation (Intools).
- High level English essential.
- Leadership skills, communication skills, ability to work as a team.
Application Deadline: 9 enero, 2023