· International company in Holland is looking for an Electrical / Electronic and Control Engineer to be in charge of all technical activities related to the Electrical and Instrumentation & Control area.
· Instruments specifications and requisitions.
· Instruments and signals List.
· Data report preparation.
· Control diagrams.
· Specification of operating conditions and design.
· Implantation of interconnection boxes and routings of cables.
· Cable and lighting calculation notes, cable schedule and power and lighting distributions.
· Design of electrical schematics and Earthing.
· Ensures timely and qualitative preparation of technical specifications and requisitions in coordination with other disciplines.
· Ensures contractual technical specifications are met by the suppliers.
· Ensures proper communication with vendors and technical follow up of the orders.
· Ensures timely reporting on engineering / requisitioning activities to the Lead Discipline Engineer.
· Meets quality and HSE objectives of the project.
· Interfaces with other discipline specialist engineers and possibly project support functions such as procurement and planning.
· Provides guidance and mentoring to more junior engineering employees.
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Industrial Engineering, specializing in Mechanical.
· Minimum requirement 15 years experience in design of complex utility buildings (data center) installation – 20 to 30 MW.
· High level of English.
· Experience in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical industry.
Application Deadline: 31 diciembre, 2018