The international engineering company needs to fill the Lead Process position for the project process team, coordinate with other engineering disciplines and project delivery functions to manage the time, cost and quality to meet the requirements and expectations of your customers.
- Process Design & Detail Engineering including performing process simulations, design calculations, Process Optimization, sizing & selection of equipments etc. for Tenders (as required) and for awarded Projects. Review of Clients tender documents, specifications, datasheets, verification of FEED design & calculations.
- Preparation of various engineering deliverables (Drawings & Documents) such as Process Flow Diagrams, P & I Diagrams, Process Datasheets, Equipment Specifications, Cause & Effect Diagrams, control philosophies, shutdown philosophies, HAZOP Studies & reports, Operation & maintenance manuals etc. and providing necessary engineering inputs to the other disciplines and other departments.
- To ensure proper division of work & responsibility among the process engineers, providing proper guidance & integration of work done, ensuring good, positive & healthy working nature among the team of engineers to ensure optimum productivity & efficiency.
- Preparation & Issue of RFQ’s, evaluation of vendor’s quotations, clarifications, Technical Bid Analysis etc.
- Review of vendor’s documents, drawings, datasheets, specifications and calculations.
- Design hydraulic systems. Calculate and design for piping. Revise manufacturer designs.
- Basic & detail Design Engineering activities for the assigned project(s) in Petrochemical Plants, Oil & Gas Plants.
- Activity planning, work scheduling, assigning responsibilities to Engineers & Draftsmen, and monitoring to meet the project schedule with resource optimization.
- Preparation / review of PFD, P&ID’s, project specific specifications, design calculation / analysis, procurement specification.
- Interface with other disciplines, user departments and Clients.
· Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical, Process or Chemical engineering.
· Minimum 10 years’ experience working in the engineering industry
· Knowledge of design and calculation tools: ASPEN HYSYS / ASPEN PLUS / HTRI / EDR / PALS / INSTRUCALC / VALVSPEC
· Fluent English and Spanish.
Application Deadline: 5 agosto, 2018