Our office in The Hague is recruiting personnel with the long term opportunity to join the client´s staff, one of the most important Dutch companies focused on the manufacturing industry and data centers.
- Developing project documents (e.g. calculations, reports and construction drawings and specifications, etc.) for clients, according to regulatory and industry standards.
- Researching mechanical / utility materials and methods as required.
- Assisting with design development and coordinating with the design team at the direction of the Lead Mechanical Engineer.
- Developing Mechanical / Utility equipment and construction specifications.
- Developing temperature / humidity control calculations, airflow diagrams, pressurization plans, and classification plans.
- Sizing and developing layouts for ductwork and piping plans.
- Assisting with development of the building management system (BMS) control philosophy, details, and plans with I&C engineers.
- Developing utility consumption summaries for clean and plant utilities.
- Developing P&ID’s, equipment plans, plant / process utility distribution plans, and system details.
- Performing construction assistance in the form of submittal reviews, RFI responses, and field visits to verify construction of I&C scope is proceeding per the intent of the design.
- BSc Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience of data center design
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit required
- Ansys, FEA tools or similar
- HVAC infrastructure and Piping design is essential
- Knowledge of Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
- Fluency in English, and Dutch an advantage.
Application Deadline: 31 diciembre, 2018