Piping Designer to be in charge of installation design for assigned areas of on-shore process units. Reports to Principal Piping Designer of assigned area.
· Learns and handles with all applicable job specs, piping classes, standards and working instructions that may be needed for the correct development of his assigned work.
· Defines locally equipment and installation arrangement to full required detail.
· Develops piping studies.
· Develops 3D model for equipment and piping.
· Extracts and verifies isometric drawings.
· Develops general arrangement drawings.
· Comments vendor drawings for assigned equipment.
· Coordinates with other disciplines for relevant design interfaces.
· Marks-up master documents, gets informed of changes and modifications, follows-up comments from other departments on assigned area and assures inclusion of required design changes.
· Takes part in the different MTO activities, if requested to.
· Develops piping studies and support definition in assigned area.
· Bachelor Degree, Technical Degree.
· Minimum 5 years experience in similar function.
· Experience in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical, Refining or Petrochemical Industry.Experience on site.
· PDMS and/or E3D.
· AutoCAD, Microstation.
· Fluent in Spanish and/ or English.
Application Deadline: 9 enero, 2023