Accurate international company in Madrid Pressure Vessels Engineer to be in charge of all engineering activities in mechanical discipline related to Pressure Vessels for specific projects.
· Elaborate engineering activities: Design and calculations of pressure vessels, storage tanks, drums, columns, heat exchangers, etc according to codes, prepare technical specifications, material requisitions and documents for purchase order, prepare technical bid tabulations and offers analysis, cheking and review of vendor’s drawings and documents.
· Coordinates with other Specialist Leads involved in the project. Coordination with other disciplines to define the interfaces with piping, electricity, instrumentation, works civil, etc.
· Ensures that the discipline engineering deliverables are compliant with project QHSE plan and Technip & discipline engineering processes & standards.
· Mechanical Industrial Engineering.
· Experience of at least 5 at the requested position.
· Experience in design of Pressure Equipment. (Changers, Containers, Air cooler, etc.) under recognized design codes.
· AutoCAD, Autopipe Vessel.
· High English level.
· Valuable French.
Application Deadline: 30 septiembre, 2018