International company is looking for an Engineering Contractor (EC) for the Basic Engineering phase of this project. In The interface function of acquisition projects will be the purchasing representative during the basic engineering and EPC (m) phases of the project.
· To assist the Project Manager in the tendering and commercial negotiation for the selection of Engineering Contractor for those two phases with the support of Legal Adviser.
· To supervise, coordinate and attend final negotiation(s) with bidders for the Long Lead Items (LLI) to be purchased during the Basic Engineering phase.
· To supervise and coordinate all procurement activities performed by the selected EC.
· To ensure compliance with General Procurement Procedures and overall Project Requirements.
· To notify Top Management and get approval for purchases of equipments, bulk material and construction works in accordance with DoA (Delegation of Authority) rules.
· Bachelor or similar education with a good knowledge in technical purchases.
· Senior purchaser with experience (3 years min.) from large industrial construction projects.
· Capability to negotiate high value purchases for equipment/bulk materials and construction contracts including commercial conditions and General Terms and Conditions.
· Good technical knowledge about technical equipment and materials are required for such projects.
· Fluent in English (language of the project).
· Knowledge of Spanish.
· High working capacity.
· Integrity, professionalism, flexibility.
· High learning capability.
· Good qualities in communication and relationship building with EPCm Contractor and Project Team and Management Team.
· Must be able to make clear demands to the EPCm Contractor to reach the objectives of the project in collaboration with Project Manager.
Application Deadline: 31 diciembre, 2018