· Provides engineering support and technical guidance to the project on an as needed basis as directed by the Project Manager
· Conducts engineering evaluation and compiles and computes engineering data/statistics while maintaining accurate records and preparing clear and concise reports.
· Interacts with various personnel, clients, stakeholders and agencies regarding assigned project.
· Creates and maintains project specific documentation prior to, during and following completion of a project to ensure compliance with state and federal laws, corporate policies and procedures or other guidelines.
· Assists with the management of projects to ensure safety, reliability, environmental and human impacts are mitigated while meeting project goals including, but not limited to schedule, budget, safety and overall quality.
· Ensures that facilities are constructed in compliance with project specifications and regulatory requirements.
· Analyses and monitors processes and in turn provides recommendations related to process improvements.
· Prepares the bi-weekly progress reporting
The Skills and Knowledge You bring:
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited institution is desired
· 10-15 years of relevant (North Sea) experience
· Demonstrable skills in Planning and cost control as well as variation management
· Communicate effectively verbally and in writing, including technical writing abilities
· Maintain and establish effective working relationships
· Prioritise, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously
· Compile, review and reconcile data for accuracy, completeness and compliance
· Ability to travel
· Oil and Gas experience required
· Knowledge of pipeline engineering and / or platform/jacket construction is preferred
Application Deadline: 31 diciembre, 2018