As Project Manager, you will be responsible for complex projects relating to the electrical drive systems and automation on most new dredger or offshore vessels. You are responsible for planning, budgets, progress monitoring, internal and external contacts, you will oversee and manage projects from the start (sale) through to completion (delivery). You are in charge of the project team(s), working closely with employees from the Engineering, Purchasing and Service departments. In addition, you will ensure continuous communication with the construction site, the customer and the suppliers, ensuring projects remain on track.
To be eligible for the role of Project Manager, you must have the following:
- a bachelor level of education and work experience in the maritime industry, as well as at least five years of work experience in project management
- strong planning and organisational skills, progress monitoring, and capable of motivating people
- the ability to work well in partnership and flexible with other business sectors
- the ability to persevere and take the initiative, as well as remain calm under pressure
- be driven and pragmatic in a result-oriented setting
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both verbal and written
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assesment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline: 31 diciembre, 2018