- Implement and maintain the quality management system of the project and ensure that contractual requirements are met in the phases of engineering, procurement and construction.
- Prepare the project quality plan, generate procedures and quality assurance review developed by other departments.
- KPIs: establish, maintain and analyze key process indicators.
- Establish quality requirements for suppliers and subcontractors.
- Approval of suppliers.
- Evaluation Order.
- Management and analysis of customer satisfaction.
- Conduct process audits, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Management of nonconformities.
- Corrective action: definition, implementation and monitoring.
- Management implementation of lessons learned.
- University Degree.
- 5 years’ experience in QA EPC project.
- More than 8 years of experience in QA functions.
- High level in FRENCH and ENGLISH is a MUST.
- Experience in:
- Quality management systems.
- Audits. You must have IRCA auditor certification.
- Statistics and data analysis.
- Process improvement.
• Expatriation terms contract
• Competitive and based on experience provided salary band .
• Based in Algeria
• Flights covered by the Company
Application Deadline: 31 diciembre, 2018