International company in Barcelona is looking for an Electronic and Control Engineer to be in charge of all technical activities related to Instrumentation & Control area, specially related to analyzer systems.
· Instruments specifications and requisitions (analyzers).
· Instruments and signals List.
· Data report preparation.
· Control diagrams.
· Specification of operating conditions and design.
· Implantation of interconnection boxes and routings of cables.
· Ensures timely and qualitative preparation of technical specifications and requisitions in coordination with other disciplines.
· Meets quality and HSE objectives of the project.
· Interfaces with other discipline specialist engineers and possibly project support functions such as procurement and planning.
· Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering, instrumentation and control.
· 7 years experience in Design and execution of projects in oil and gas facilities.
· Fluent in english and spanish.
· Knowledge of gases and liquids process analysers, also on-line process analysers.
· Knowledge of Autocad and MS Office.
· Knowledge of INTOOLS.
· Experience in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical, Refining or Petrochemical Industry.
· Nice to have: Master Degree in Electronic Engineering, Knowledge of Microstation or Smartplan is desirable, Expert inFunctional Safety ISA/SIL, Experience in multinational oil & gas companies.
Application Deadline: 31 diciembre, 2018