Accurate international company in Tarragona Senior Piping Designer to be in charge installation design for assigned areas of on-shore process units and reports to Principal Piping Designer of assigned area with able to travel, minimum 10 years experience in similar function in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical, Refining or Petrochemical Industry, PDMS and/or E3D, SP3D valuable.
· Learns and handles with all applicable job specs, piping classes, standards and working instructions that may be needed for the correct development of his assigned work.
· Review and Defines locally equipment and installation arrangement to full required detail.
· Develops piping studies.
· Develops 3D model for equipment and piping.
· Review 3D design and comment for optimization.
· Verifies isometric drawings.
· Comments vendor drawings for assigned equipment.
· Coordinates with other disciplines for relevant design interfaces.
· Marks-up master documents, gets informed of changes and modifications, follows-up comments from other departments on assigned area and assures inclusion of required design changes.
· Develops piping studies and support definition in assigned area.
· Bachelor Degree, Technical Degree.
· Minimum 10 years experience in similar function.
· Experience in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical, Refining or Petrochemical Industry.
· PDMS and/or E3D.
· SP3D Valuable.
· AutoCAD, Microstation.
· Fluent in English and/or Spanish.
· ABLE TO TRAVEL
Application Deadline: 31 julio, 2018