Company leader in its sector is looking for Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst for Madrid with at least four years of experience in a similar position, business process understanding and, database knowledge.
· Create, verify and revise quality assurance standards as needed.
· Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
· Prepares and delivers reports, recommendations or alternatives to Leadership.
· Create test plans and test cases (manual or automated).
· Gather data necessary to fully execute test plans and test cases.
· Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze and record results.
· Evaluate product code according to specifications.
· Document testing results.
· Report bugs and errors to development teams.
· Help troubleshoot issues.
· Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
· Communicate test progress, test results and other relevant information.
· Comply with best practices of creating and executing test plans and test cases.
· Detail oriented with strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to analyze complex problems.
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar.
· Business process understanding.
· Database knowledge.
· 4-7 years of related work experience.
· Ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
· Ability to communicate findings in both technical and user-friendly language.
· Ability to document test plans and test cases.
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, as well as, independently.
· Ability to document requirements and specifications.
· Devotion to continuing education on an annual basis.
· Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Team player attitude.
Application Deadline: 30 septiembre, 2018