Company leader in its sector is looking for Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer for Madrid with at least 10 years of experience in a similar position, business process understanding and, database knowledge. Will be responsible for architecting new automated test strategies and frameworks, develops new test automation solutions as needed, develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products, evaluates, establishes and tracks quality assurance standards, strategies and measures for team, designs, develops and maintains test automation software, understands software architecture and framework, makes recommendations for improvement of applications to developers and engineers, creates application workflow tests; expanding beyond low level functional test case and test plan creation.
· Assist with implementation of quality assurance strategy.
· Create, verify and revise quality assurance standards as needed.
· Ability to setup and maintain test environments.
· Expertise knowledge of system testing best practices and QA methodologies.
· Prepares and delivers reports, recommendations or alternatives to Leadership.
· Establishes processes and standards for creating test plans and test cases; both manual and automated.
· Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze and record results.
· Evaluate product code according to specifications.
· Document testing results.
· Report bugs and errors to development teams.
· Help troubleshoot issues.
· Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
· Communicate test progress, test results and other relevant information.
· Comply with best practices of creating and executing test plans and test cases.
· Detail oriented with strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to analyze complex problems.
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar.
· Business process understanding.
· Database knowledge.
· + 10 years of related work experience.
· Ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
· Ability to communicate findings in both technical and user-friendly language.
· Ability to document test plans and test cases.
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, as well as, independently.
· Ability to document requirements and specifications.
· Devotion to continuing education on an annual basis.
· Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Team player attitude.
Application Deadline: 30 septiembre, 2018