Company leader in its sector is looking for Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst for Madrid with 0-3 years of experience in a similar position, business process understanding and, database knowledge. Will be responsible for review, learn and understand software and application functionality as necessary to test specific feature capabilities, development and execution of test plans and test cases, documentation and communications of test findings, reviewing and analyzing system specifications, focus on approving error and bug free feature capabilities.
· Create test plans and test cases (manual or automated).
· Gather data necessary to fully execute test plans and test cases.
· Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze and record results.
· Evaluate product code according to specifications.
· Document testing results.
· Report bugs and errors to development teams.
· Help troubleshoot issues.
· Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
· Communicate test progress, test results and other relevant information.
· Comply with best practices of creating and executing test plans and test cases.
· Detail oriented with strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to analyze complex problems.
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar.
· Business process understanding.
· Database knowledge.
· 0-3 years of related work experience.
· Ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
· Ability to communicate findings in both technical and user-friendly language.
· Ability to document test plans and test cases.
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, as well as, independently.
· Ability to document requirements and specifications.
· Devotion to continuing education on an annual basis.
· Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Team player attitude.
Application Deadline: 30 septiembre, 2018