International company in Germany is looking for a Subcontract Manager & Administrator.
It will depend on the Site Manager.
- Manage the contract function for a project from its beginning until its completion.
- Development of the contractual strategy of the project, administration of the main contract, subcontracting administration and exchange orders.
- Ensure that the company complies with all obligations associated with the terms and conditions of the contracts. Typically assigned to high-risk contracts with fixed price, projects of great technical and commercial complexity, being its organizational dependence on the project manager.
- Provide support to the project team to prepare and negotiate change orders and claims corresponding to the main contract and subcontracts as required.
- Report performance data of the contracts function to the management of the company in order to use them in the improvement of contract tools, update the skills of the contract staff.
- Provide contract formation within the organization, as well as participate in project review and audit in order to identify possible contract problems and process improvement opportunities.
- Assist in the development and implementation of systems and resources necessary to fulfill the functions of contract administration in the main contract and subcontracts.
- Minimum studies: Industrial Technical Engineering.
- At least 7 years of experience in a similar position.
- German proficiency.
- German market knowledge.
- Essential knowledge of engineering processes, purchasing, project control and construction.
UPDATE CV: email@example.com
MAIL SUBJECT: SUBCONTRACT MANAGER & ADMINISTRATOR GERMANY
Application Deadline: 31 diciembre, 2020