International company is currently seeking a “hands-on” Senior Java Developer to join our team as a full-time employee in Madrid, Spain. The selected individual will be responsible for project-based integration implementations as well as monitoring, maintenance and support of existing production integration solutions for our clients. This position will serve as a contributor for tasks such as planning, architecture and programming various aspects of the system integration projects.
- Client integration platforms and related technologies.
- Implement and maintain security in accordance with company security policies.
- Integration technology solutions and recommend initiatives in support of clients’ integration infrastructure.
- 5+ years of multidisciplinary software development experience with a medium to large organization, preferably in a software engineering role.
- Experience designing and developing web services, such as REST and SOAP.
- Demonstrated experience with Java, SE and EE.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object-Oriented Design (OOD) principles.
- Proven experience building enterprise applications.
- Experience with relational database design and consumption.
- Experience with a variety of operating systems and concepts.
- Experience with code base repositories like GIT or SVN.
- Experience with building tools like M.aven or Ant.
- Knowledge in Spring framework
- Knowledge and experience with Messaging technologies: JMS, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, MSMQ, SQS.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Chef or Ansible.
- Strong analytical and conceptual design skills; strong problem-solving skills.
- Relentless attention to details.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal to no supervision and guidance.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Well versed in Agile methodologies.
INITIAL ESTIMATED DURATION: STABLE
UPDATE CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIL SUBJECT: SR JAVA DEVELOPER MADRID
Application Deadline: 31 diciembre, 2019