International company in Barcelona is looking for a utilities &infrastructures- project engineer for major capital projects to be developed for the chemical industry with at least 10 years of experience.
- Lead the disciplines of Utilities and Infrastructures for major Capital Projects to be developed for the Chemical industry.
- Analyze and present technical options to supply the Utilities required for the processes (steam, cooling water, nitrogen, compressed air, vacuum, etc) as well as the infrastructures affected by the design (buildings, waste water, off gas treatment, etc).
- To define the package units needed, assist procurement department in technical scorecard definition and quotations evaluation.
- Serves as project engineer expert and lead discipline representative for design, construction and implementation of investment projects – interfacing with technical professionals from other disciplines (CSA, Piping, PCT, project engineering, procurement, HSEQ, Process and Equipment).
- Reports to the Project Manager proposing design alternatives evaluated, construction strategy, detailed schedule and cost estimation for the represented area.
- Write the specification for 3rd party support, participate in tender process and validate all 3rd party work of the Utilities and Infrastructures discipline.
- Creates, maintains and develops standards for project design and plant operating documentation (e.g. Utilities sheets, Lay-outs, energy balances, etc) and validation of 3D Model and Constructability documents.
- Prepare Bill of Materials and develop specifications for next design phases and construction.
- Compiles formats and submits project data necessary for timely and accurate filing with local, state, and federal regulatory agencies.
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master´s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical.
- Topic Experience (Mandatory): Previous experience in industrial plant, designing and/or managing Utilities Generation and Distribution (steam, cooling water, nitrogen, compressed air, vacuum, etc).
- Related Experience: Experience in Project Engineering and Construction Management in a manufacturing environment.
- Broad technical background: excellent knowledge of Utilities and related infrastructures.
- Experience in Projects for Chemical or Oil&Gas Industries.
- Fluent in English.
- Core Competencies: Correctly analyze problems; think independently and develop imaginative and unique solutions to problems; deal effectively with changing situations and maintain composure in pressure or conflict situations; understand the requirements of the job and apply knowledge; evaluate and select alternatives based on realistic limits and different perspectives, understand the full implication of actions before proceeding; consistently motivate self, take calculated risks, make timely decisions, improve results, persist despite opposition and obstacles; express ideas and information, orally and/or in writing, in a clear, concise and understandable manner, use active listening skills; be able to guide and train teams in local and global projects.
UPDATE CV AND QUESTIONNAIRE BELOW: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIL SUBJECT: UTILITIES & INFRASTRUCTURES- PROJECT ENGINEER
Application Deadline: 30 junio, 2020